Why Give to 24-7 Prayer?
Prayer is one of God’s primary methods for personal and national transformation. Yet, a recent study shows that in many nations younger adults are praying less than older generations.*
We want to see this statistic change.
That’s why we are pursuing the increase of daily, dynamic prayer in the Church.
So, we deliberately share most of our prayer resources, ideas and wisdom for free because we want to demolish barriers, not add more between you and daily, transformative encounters with God.
To do this, we rely almost entirely on the generosity of individuals and groups.
We want to raise £40,000 in the next 40 days so we can:
- Continue to produce and give away resources that help people pray
- Put tools in the hands of more church leaders to take prayer from the least attended meeting in the diary, to the power that fuels the church
- Help communities, movements and denominations pursue prayer-fuelled mission and justice all over the world
- A £50 gift could help us us equip 5 churches to run 24-7 Prayer rooms
- A £100 gift could help us put a new, free daily prayer and bible reading resource in the hands of 20 people.
- A £1000 gift could help translate vital prayer resources into new languages and help us support national teams catalysing prayer, mission and justice around the world.
Any gift is welcome and will be put where it’s most needed.
We’ve got 20 years’ experience learning to pray by praying. Your generosity helps us share that experience with those who need it. Please give.
*The PEW Research Centre research into The Age Gap in Religion Around the World, released June 2018