Joining the Boiler Room Network
The Boiler Room Network is growing fast. New communities ask to join for various reasons:
1. Some are newly planted communities looking for a wider context of belonging where they can find advice, support and be held accountable.
2. Some are non-denominational churches which find themselves resonating deeply with the 24-7 vision and values
3. Some are monastic communities and houses of prayer looking to network with others.
No two Boiler Rooms look the same and they rarely use the name 'Boiler Room' publicly. Some are churches, others are houses of prayer. Some are more than 1000 people, and others are just a handful. They are on four continents.
So what holds it all together?
The Boiler Room Network is a relational connection. We share values. We are friends. All Boiler Rooms prioritise Christ-centred, mission-minded prayer, and they seek to outwork their prayers by making a measurable difference amongst the poor and the lost.
There are four steps to joining the Boiler Room Network:
1) Introduce: Register your interest through an existing 24-7 relationship or just email us [insert link to Roger's email address] direct.
2) Connect: A representative of the Boiler Room Team will talk and pray with you in order to discern whether it is right for you and for us to begin this process.
3) Explore: Commit to four conversations that will occur over a minimum 12 month period exploring our priorities, practices, doctrine and responsibilities.
True To Christ (Authentic)
Kind to others (Relational)
Loyal to the gospel (Missional)
Shared responsibility (Accountability and commitment)
4) Welcome: On completing the conversations your community may be welcomed into the Boiler Room family at the annual / regional 24-7 gathering.