Pause. Pray. Reflect.
24-7 Prayer GB is inviting you to pause, pray and reflect at 6pm each evening this week, as we mark a year since the start of the first lockdown in Great Britain and the escalation of the covid-19 pandemic in our nation.
Get involved in 3 simple ways:
We have collated six prayers for reflection and remembrance to help you and your congregations pray for the nation through this week. Pause, pray and add your own reflective prayer.
- Join 24-7 Prayer GB National Director Carla Harding on Facebook Live;
for a time of community prayer. We will be praying as a community for; those grieving, mental health in our nation, the economy, the government, the NHS and other frontline workers, community and loved ones, and the church.
Tuesday 23rd March at 6 pm
Lead by 24-7 Prayer GB National Director Carla Harding
Don’t miss it:
- Follow this link to our Facebook page.
- Tap the ‘Following’ button.
- This will take you to the ‘Your Subscriptions’ screen for the page.
- Tap the 'Edit Notifications Settings' option. On the Notifications screen, scroll down to the 'Live Videos' section and select the ‘All Live Posts’ option.
- You'll be notified when Carla goes live.
We encourage you to write your own reflective prayers, and join in with the national times of reflection happening on the 23rd March 2021 at 12pm and 8pm.